- We offer a customized website that you can maintain easily including its content, images, multimedia & other crucial data.
- Our programmers use WordPress themes, templates, modules & plug-in to improve your WordPress website.
- This platform is acclaimed for its multitasking, spam resistance & easy to customize characteristics.
- We execute all these features appropriately.
WordPress has simple to use architecture, multiple features, templates & customization facility & we make correct use of all these features:
- WordPress experts with an average 5+ years of experience
- Sophisticated models of communication
- Timely project delivery with quality assurance
- Cost-effective solutions
- 24/7 customer assistance across all time zones
- Professionalism for every project requirement
- Rapid development at no hidden cost
Benefits of choosing CodeSense for WordPress Development
Easy to Use
Drupal can be exhausting when trying to procure blog category lists, tag clouds & date-based archives, where as WordPress takes less than five minutes. WordPress was first developed as blogging software. Its blogging features have been exemplified over the years & are rather well developed.
Easy File Management
WordPress's "Media Library" feature makes it easier to browse through all the files you've uploaded to your site - images, PDFs, multimedia files, whatever they might be - in a clean, attractive & easy-to-use interface. Managing your files & inserting them into your blog posts becomes second nature.
Install & Configure
The 5-minute install is most popular on WordPress. For most simple sites & blogs it takes about 5 minutes, but time varies for each website. In other words, WordPress is the cost effective choice to set up.
Smart Spam Filtering
Because of WordPress's blogging focus, the developers had to monitor spam closely. Blogs attract a lot of spam via comments & pingbacks. WordPress's spam-filtering software does a great job, & the comment management features are methodical & simplified.
Easy to Theme
Visual design is a strong point for both Drupal & WordPress. Custom designs guarantee a great site regardless of the program. However, theming a Drupal site is a more arduous task than theming a WordPress site, unless you cut & place an already existing theme. WordPress is far more efficient when dealing with design details. WordPress's blogging features are perplexing to sift through, because blog posts are the primary focus in the menus, & page editing is not as important. For these reasons, blogging can be a weakness & strength.